Registered Medication Aide All Shifts
$1000 Sign on bonus. $500 once you have been here 3 months and $500 once you have been here 6 months
Title: Registered Medication Aide / Med Tech
Location: Harrisonburg, Va
One Family. One Community. Join our Award-Winning Team today! Currently seeking Registered Medication Aide / Med Techs at Bellaire at Stone Port.
Our community is united by our Guiding Principle of Caring with H.E.A.R.T.™. Through Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Residents First, and Teamwork, we promote a culture of trusted care and engagement that fosters meaningful, purposeful work. We believe our actions impact the quality of care we provide, both individually and as a team. Our mission is to embrace each day as an opportunity to make a positive difference with this promise and pledge.
If you are looking for an opportunity to enrich the lives of others and you share our passion for making a difference in people’s lives, come join our team! We offer competitive wages, benefits, training, and the opportunity for growth. We welcome you to apply & join our family today!
We Are All Family™
- Administers and documents medications/treatments as directed on the medication administration record (MAR) and treatment administration record (TAR) per physician orders
- Orders all necessary medication and treatments from appropriate pharmacy or notifies responsible party when supply refill is needed
- Responsible for receiving and verifying all medicine received is accurate according to pharmacy label and MAR. Reports any discrepancies to supervisor
- Responsible for proper storage of all medications and dating of appropriate vials or bottles at time of initial opening
- Participates in the development and updating of each resident’s service plan
- Provide personal care and general nursing care to residents as needed or assigned
- Perform vital signs, B/Ps, weights and other trained procedures as directed by Supervisor
- Foster teamwork and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must read, write, speak, and understand English
- High school diploma or GED, preferred
- Required Registered Medical Aide (RMA) Certification through the Virginia Board of Health Professions
- Previous experience with geriatric nursing preferred
- CPR certification
- Knowledge of procedures and techniques involved in administering basic first aid and resident care
- Good physical and mental health; neat, clean, well-groomed and responsible.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Full-Time or Part-Time
Bellaire at Stone Port
Bellaire at Stone Port is nestled between the gorgeous Blue Ridge mountains of the historic Harrisonburg, Virginia (across the street from Sentara RMH). Residents have access to a full list of life-enhancing amenities and activities as well as around-the-clock care and sincere encouragement. Bellaire at Stone Port provides a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere where residents easily transition, thrive and enjoy life - just like at home. We make senior living a carefree experience.